Powerguard - Single
The PowerGuard™ is a specially designed control panel for single pump system. The panel comes supplied with 3no. Float Switches for complete control of the pump including a visual\audio high level alarm. The panel also contains a 12v trickled charged battery which will power the alarm in the event of mains supply failure.
The panel features include:
- High Level Alarm – Battery Backup Alarm for continuous protection from pump failure\loss of mains supply.
- Run time meter – This display the amount of time the pump has been in operation for.
- Regular automatic diagnostic check – Weekly test of the pump which will give an early warning of any potential fault within the system.
- The PowerGuard™ is also supplied with an Auto/Manual pump converter enabling the PowerGuard™ – Single to be retrofitted for use on an existing pump system.
- Additional products can also be connected to the PowerGuard™ to offer even more protection for your pump system including a hard-wired telemetry system which will send a fault message to up to 4 different phones to give the earliest possible warning of a fault with the pump system.
More about PowerGuard™
|Product reference:||PowerGuard™ .|
|Parts list:||1 Control Panel
1 Control Panel Key
3 Float Switch ‘Mini’
1 Auto to Manual pumps converter
1 Panel Mounting Kit and Cable Connectors
1 L-shaped float bracket
|Accessories:|| Dial up Telemetry
Standard Product Features
- Power Supply Input - 1ph, 230V
- Power Supply Output - 1ph, 230V
- Pump Current Range - 0-22A
- Protection - IP55
- Weight - 10kg
- Height - 430mm
- Width - 325mm
- Depth - 185mm
We Also Recommend