Kontract Geotextile - 40M²
Geotex Exterior Basement Waterproofing System
Cavity drain membrane, drainage and accessories for exterior isolation and direction of groundwater at basement walls, for installation prior to backfill.
- For use in conjunction with separate damp proof membrane.
- Reduces water pressure and ground movement stress on DPM. Groundwater is filtered by geotextile, enters 8 mm cavity (spaced by integral compression studs) and is directed to drainage at base of wall. Integral backing facilitates movement to prevent damage to DPM (specified separately).
- Can be used up to 10 m below ground.
Roll Size: 2m x 20m
Suitable for use with:
- Permanent Insulation Formwork walls.
- Wykamol Tecnoseal DPM. (DPM specified separately).
- Passive water disposal eg sloping ground.
- Active water disposal systems eg sump and pump.
- Wykamol sumps and pumps. (Sumps and pumps specified separately).
Guidance for Geotex Exterior Basement Waterproofing System from Wykamol Group
- Outer layer: LDPE. Low density polyethylene geotextile. Water transmission rate: 100 L/m²/sec.
- Middle layer: HDPE. High density polyethylene with moulded compression studs. Compression (maximum): 250 kN/m².
- Inner layer: PP. Polypropylene slip membrane.
- Fix to CM Plaster Plugs set in wall at 150 mm centres, adjacent to top of primary waterproofing. Finishing strip protects top edge.
- Overlap membrane joints and tape using CM Tape. Taped joints are not waterproof.
- Backfill carefully with earth or other sharps-free fill to avoid irregular stress or mechanical damage to membrane. Membrane is held in place by backfill
We Also Recommend