CM Floor - 42M²
CM Interior Basement Waterproofing System
Membranes, drainage and accessories for remedial interior isolation of damp basement walls and direction of surface water.
- Water entering through walls is contained behind membranes and directed to drainage at base of wall.
- Requires sump and pump or equivalent passive water disposal system. (Sumps and pumps specified separately).
Roll Size: 2.07m x 20m
- Suitable for overcoating with 1:6 sand:cement render, incorporating hydrated lime or Wykamol techno SBR Latex additive. Use Grade M medium sharp sand. Do not use soft sand or building sand.
- Apply two coats. First coat 7–10 mm, left to harden for 7–10 days. Overall thickness 15–30 mm.
- Suitable for overcoating with most gypsum backing plasters or renovating plasters, such as Tilcon Whitewall or Thistle Browning. Not suitable for use with Hardwall or Tuff coat.
- Apply two coats. First coat 7–10 mm, left to harden for 7–10 days. Overall thickness 15–40 mm.
Suitable for lining with plasterboard on dabs as required by board manufacturer.
We Also Recommend