Battery Back-up Pump System
Battery back-up pump system
The battery back-up system is designed especially for where the possibility of primary pump failure through either a pump fault or loss of mains power would be catastrophic.
- Kit comprises: off/ run/ high level alarm float switches, 24 V backup pump, control panel, nonreturn valve and junction box and mains operated audio alarm panel for warning of high content level in tanks or sumps
- Vertical output: 5 m.
- Horizontal output: 30 m.
- Flow rate (maximum): 170 L/m.
- Requires 220-240 V 13 amp, 2 pole switched spur with antisurge protection.
Standard Product Features
24V back-up pump
Dimensions (h x w x d): 380 x 300 x 180 mm.
Discharge: 32 mm.
Cable length 4 m
Battery life 90 min
- Panel must be located within 4 metres of the pump.
- Pump is suitable for connection to 32mm PVCU
pipework with solvent welded joints.
Do not use compression fittings
- Product code: BBUPS
More about Battery back-up pump system
|Product reference:||Battery back-up pump system .|
|Parts List:|| 1 NCC 24V Back-up Pump
 3 ‘Mini’ Float Switches
 1 Control Panel
 1 1¼" Non-return Valve (Brass)
 1 Float Bracket (‘L’, 3 Float)
We Also Recommend